I talked to Todd Blaschka, COO and CRO at TigerGraph, about the advantages of chart analytics as well as chart databases.
Amongst the topics we covered:
- What is chart analytics and how is it different from other commonly used analytics modern technologies?
- How has graph modern technology advanced? TigerGraph itself was started in 2012, with a huge funding round in 2017.
- Use cases for graph innovation?
- What’s the future of graph analytics?
Pay attention to the podcast:
Enjoy the video:
- James Maguire on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesMaguire
- Todd Blaschka on Twitter: https://twitter.com/toddblaschka
- eWEEK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eWEEKNews
- eWEEK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eWeekNews/
- eWEEK on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eweek-washington-bureau
James Maguire is eWeek’s Editor-in-Chief and has actually been reporting on arising innovation for more than 15 years. He has won two ASBPE Honors of Excellence for in-depth function articles about cloud computing and expert system. He has actually covered the gamut of enterprise and customer innovation, as well as frequently interacts with leading IT newsmakers, suppliers and analysts.