TUCSON, Ariz., Dec. 06, 2022 (WORLD NEWSWIRE)– HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTGM) (HTG), a life science company advancing precision medicine through its innovative transcriptome-wide profiling and advanced medical chemistry innovation, today announced there will be at least 8 scientific abstracts including HTG’s exclusive HTG EdgeSeq ™ innovation provided at the 45th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS 2022) and at the 64th Yearly American Society of Hematology (ASH) Yearly Meeting.
Several of the company’s crucial biopharma clients and scientific collaborators from the United States, Europe and China will exist scientific abstracts highlighting the special features, advantages and results that they have actually had the ability to obtain by utilizing the HTG EdgeSeq gene expression profiling (GEP) innovation for their studies. Popular among the research being presented is the HTG Transcriptome Panel (HTP), released for commercial use in August 2021. The HTP allows the capture of extensive and trustworthy human transcriptome data using a portion of the sample normally needed by other GEP approaches.
There will be at least 3 poster presentations at SABCS 2022, being kept in San Antonio, TX. from December 6-10, including: PD-17-05
- — Development and Recognition of a Composite Biomarker Predictive of Palbociclib + Endocrine Treatment Advantage in Early Breast Cancer: PENELOPE-B and PALLAS Trials. First author Dr. Sibylle Loibl from GBG Forschungs GmbH
- PD17-06– Immunohistochemical Markers and Factors of Scientific Action in the Penelope-B Trial. First author Dr. Erik Knudsen from Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- P3-05-09– vLAG3+ Growth Penetrating Lymphocytes Anticipate Result in Treatment Naïve Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Very first author Dr. Shikha Bose from Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Throughout the ASH Fulfilling, which will happen in New Orleans, LA. from December 10-13, there will be at least 5 abstracts featuring the Company’s innovation, including:
- 1529– Biomarker Analysis of Zanubrutinib and Tislelizumab Mix Treatment in Clients with Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Malignancies. Provided by Jiaoyan Lyu from BeiGene
- 2874– Deep Peripheral T Cell Immune-Profiling in Relapsed/Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma: Evaluation of Standard Samples from the Epcoritamab Epcore NHL-1 Trial. Provided by Dr. Jordan Blum from Genmab
- 2859– Transcriptomic Contrast of Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas in Relapsed/Refractory Versus Recently Detected Clients Using Single FFPE Slides. Provided by Dr. Omar Jabado from Genmab
- 4144– Bone Marrow Fibrosis Is Associated with Non-Response to CD19 CAR-T Therapy. Presented by Joshua Anil from Perelman School of Medication
- 4265– Long Lasting Responses from Acalabrutinib in Mix with Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Prednisolone (R-CHOP) As First Line Treatment for Patients with Diffuse Big B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL): The Accept Phase Ib/II Single Arm Study. Presented by Dr. Andrew J. Davies from Southampton Cancer Research UK Centre.
“The abstracts being presented at these conferences reflect the essential research study being carried out by our clients and partners,” stated Byron Lawson, SVP and Chief Commercial Officer at HTG. “In spite of the stable development in treatment efficacy throughout the market, it stays clear that the use of accuracy medicine allowed by GEP is seriously required to make further, significant decreases in cancer driven morbidity and death. As valuable medical growth samples continue to get smaller sized and smaller sized, with more testing needs from clinicians, HTG’s tissue sparing services use unequaled capability to support cutting edge research study efforts using transcriptome-enabled accuracy medication.”
HTG is speeding up precision medication from medical diagnosis to treatment by harnessing the power of transcriptome-wide profiling to drive translational research study, unique therapies and scientific diagnostics throughout a range of illness locations.
Building on more than a decade of pioneering development and collaborations with biopharma leaders and major scholastic institutes, HTG’s proprietary RNA platform technologies are developed to make the development of life science tools and diagnostics more efficient and effective and to unlock a differentiated and disruptive approach to transformative drug discovery. For additional information check out www.htgmolecular.com.
Declarations consisted of in this news release regarding matters that are not historic realities are “positive declarations” within the significance of the Personal Securities Lawsuits Reform Act of 1995, including declarations regarding the abilities and advantages of HTP, the style and advantages of HTG’s RNA platform technologies, and other declarations connected to the future. Words such as “designed to,” “believe,” “prepare for,” “anticipate,” “potential,” “will” and similar expressions are meant to determine positive declarations, although not all positive statements necessarily include these identifying words. These forward-looking statements are based upon management’s existing expectations, undergo recognized and unknown dangers, and involve assumptions that might never ever emerge or may show to be incorrect. Actual results and the timing of events could vary materially from those expected in such forward-looking statements as an outcome of different dangers and unpredictabilities, consisting of, without limitation, dangers associated with drug discovery and development; the threat that HTP and our RNA platform and medical chemistry technologies may not offer the benefits that we expect the danger that our products and services might not be embraced by biopharmaceutical companies or other consumers as prepared for, or at all; our ability to make our items to satisfy demand; competition in our industry; additional capital and credit availability; our capability to draw in and retain qualified workers; threats related to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on us and our customers; and item liability claims. These and other aspects are described in greater detail in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), consisting of under the “Threat Elements” heading of our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, as filed with the SEC on November 10, 2022. All positive declarations included in this news release speak only as of the date on which they were made, and we undertake no responsibility to upgrade such declarations to reflect occasions that happen or situations that exist after the date on which they were made.
HTG Investor Contact:Ashley
LifeSci Advisors Phone
: (617) 430-7577
Email: [email protected]!.?.!